2022-2023 TUSD Attendance Incentive
DATA IMPRESSIONS / MICROSOFT - “GO” FOR DAILY ENGAGEMENT!
The Tustin Unified School District (TUSD) is partnering with Data Impressions & Microsoft to highlight students who model outstanding daily engagement and attendance when healthy. Data Impressions and Microsoft have generously donated Microsoft Surface Go or similar devices to continue the TUSD engagement incentive program into an eighth year! One computer will be given away at the end of the school year at every school site in TUSD. All students who maintain daily engagement at TUSD’s schools will have a chance to win!
• All participants in the program must be students who attend one of TUSD’s schools in the 2022-23 school year.
• To be eligible for an entry in the lottery, a student must engage in instruction with their teachers and attend school on each school day they are healthy throughout the year: September 19, 2022 through April 14, 2023.
• The only absences that will keep a student eligible for the drawing will be religious affiliated absences or those directly related to COVID-19. Discipline related absences including excessive tardiness to class or a suspension of any kind would disqualify a student from the drawing.
• A list of students who remain eligible for the drawing will be available at each school on April 21, 2023. A final list of eligible students will be compiled one week prior to the drawing. It is the student’s responsibility to monitor their own eligibility and to resolve any discrepancies with the school attendance office/main office at least three days prior to the drawing.
• Drawings for the donated devices will take place at each school site beginning May 11, 2023. Each winning student will receive their device from their Principal following the drawing at their school.